May 11, 2013

Bel Ami: Kevin Warhol & Andre Boleyn (Part 1)

The Kinky Angels series is the best of Bel Ami's. Also, Kevin and Andre are my absolute favorites, so if you follow this blog you know that there're a lot of videos of them. In this one, they've paired them up! I divided them inj Parts 1 and 2, so that I could rate and label them separately, but enjoy them together!












Let's rate this bitcH (Kevin's):


1) Face 90%;
2) Body 90%;
3) Cock 90%
4) Sexy Factor 94%
5) Cum Factor: 85%
- Overall: 90%

Uppers: They paired my two boys, thats a great reason to keep me up! The lines are great, we can see that they have genuine chemistry together, yet the cum scene isn't the best I've seen from them.

Downers: Sadly, a really fast and underdeveloped scene, it could have gone much much further.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment